FIND YOUR FILM EXPERIENCE
- FESTIVAL PASS – $50 – Gives access to all screenings, events and special experiences + Scarborough Arts Gift Bag – (a $150 value) – GET PASS
- Tickets to the Opening Night Gala and After Party: – $20 – Get Tickets
- Regular screenings – $10 – Choose Films
- FREE Screenings – No Cost – Please check which free screenings still require a ticket, and which do not
- Seniors (65+) and Students (25 and under): – $8 (regular screening) / $10 (Opening Night screenings)
Only available at the venue on the day of the screening. Proper identification is required when purchasing.
- SCARBOROUGH ARTS Members receive 50% discount on all tickets and passes.
To apply the discount, present your Membership number at the Box Office on the day of any screening.
SA Membership gives you art access year round, including Film Festival, Annual Juried Exhibit, tickets to our partner events, discounts to workshop, at SA Store, and connects you to a wide network of opportunities and events in Scarborough, and beyond!
FIND OUT MORE I PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
TICKET INFORMATION AND FAQ
- Should I get tickets even for Free screenings?
Yes and No. There are multiple screenings at the festival which are free to everyone. You should book tickets only to those free screenings, which are located inside a theater (UTSC June 6th – 11am and 7pm). You do not have to book tickets in advance for screenings which are happening in public spaces (Albert Campbell Sq. – June 9th, 8pm / Bluffers Park – June 10th, 8pm)
- Is there an age limit to enter the event?
Most screenings are 18+, as most of the films have not been rated. Please have your Government issued ID should we request to check it before you enter the theatre.
Call in advance to inquire about G, PG, 14+, 18+ and R Ontario Film Review Board standards.
- Do you offer refunds?
In general, there will be no refunds issued once the ticket is purchased. Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, you’ll have the option to receive a full refund or use it once the show has been rescheduled.
- Where can I buy tickets in advance leading up and during the festival?
You can buy it by visiting us at www.scarborougharts.com/filmfestival
- I bought my tickets online. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We would love to see your ticket when you come for the screening. Please bring it with you.
- Where can I buy tickets to today’s shows?
Same-day sales may be made (Cash Only) at each venue’s box office on the day of the show. Venue box offices opens 30 minutes before each show close 20 minutes into the last show of the day at that venue. Venue box offices only sell tickets to that day’s shows at that venue.
- What about latecomers?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show’s scheduled start time. Ticketholders in the general admission line are admitted approximately 30 minutes before the program begins. Latecomers arriving within the first 20 minutes of the show will be seated (subject to availability) at the festival’s discretion. After the first 20 minutes, or at the festival’s discretion at any time, the festival reserves the right to refuse to seat latecomers. The festival will not refund tickets to latecomers who have been refused entry.
- Additional Information is available when purchasing tickets online. If you have any other questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org