- Tickets to the Opening Night Gala and After Party: – $20 – Film – Get Tickets
- All regular screenings – $12 – Choose Films – Get Tickets
- Seniors (65+) and Students: – $10 (regular screenings) / $15 (Opening Night screenings)
Only available at the venue on the day of the screening. Proper identification is required when purchasing.
- GROUPON – Please contact our office to book your ticket to any show.
TICKET INFORMATION AND FAQ
- Is there an age limit to enter the event?
All screenings are 18+, as most of the films have not been rated. Please have your Government issued ID should we request to check it before you enter the theatre.
- Do you offer refunds?
In general, there will be no refunds issued once the ticket is purchased. Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, you’ll have the option to receive a full refund or use it once the show has been rescheduled.
- Where can I buy tickets in advance leading up and during the festival?
You can buy it by visiting us at www.scarboroughfilmfestival.com
- I bought my tickets online. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We would love to see your ticket when you come for the screening. Please bring it with you.
- Where can I buy tickets to today’s shows?
Same-day sales may be made (Cash Only) at each venue’s box office on the day of the show. Venue box offices opens 30 minutes before each show close 20 minutes into the last show of the day at that venue. Venue box offices only sell tickets to that day’s shows at that venue.
- What about latecomers?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show’s scheduled start time. Ticketholders in the general admission line are admitted approximately 30 minutes before the program begins. Latecomers arriving within the first 20 minutes of the show will be seated (subject to availability) at the festival’s discretion. After the first 20 minutes, or at the festival’s discretion at any time, the festival reserves the right to refuse to seat latecomers. The festival will not refund tickets to latecomers who have been refused entry.
- Additional Information is available when purchasing tickets online. If you have any other questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com